TS126 State of Charge Tester
OptiMate Test TS126 Battery Tester - State of Charge.
State of charge tester
Easy to use! Connect clips to the battery and read the result. The OptiMate battery tester’s microprocessor draws very low power from the battery itself to determine and display battery status. Tests all 12V Lead-acid and 12.8V / 13.2V LiFePO4 (LFP) Lithium batteries and displays result that can be used to convey information to customer.
The smart choice for a battery sales counter – check new batteries before sale or test returned batteries!
- State of charge result in VOLTS and %, 3 different bands for STD, AGM/GEL and LiFePO4 4 series batteries
- Flashing indicator for discharged battery
- Innovative heavy-duty connection system
- Compatible with standard SAE connectors
- Reliable weatherproof connection
- Thick copper 18 SWG cable
- Length: 100cm
- Warranty: 3 years