CSX260D 10 Litre Digital Ultrasonic Cleaner
CSX260D Digital Ultrasonic Carburettor and Injector Cleaner - 10 Litre
Simple to use, time saving with impressive results.
Bikes from countries such as the USA and Japan, where petrol quality is poor, suffer very badly from build up of petrol deposits which are extremely time consuming to remove. An ultrasonic cleaner provides a means of cleaning a wide range of objects.
Using an ultrasonic cleaner will allow non profitable hours spent scrubbing gummed up float bowls and jets etc. to be utilised for more productive tasks. Ultrasonic cleaning works by a process known as cavitation where high frequency sound waves cause microscopic bubbles to form which then violently collapse releasing energy many times greater than that of mechanical brushing. This process will not damage or scratch the surface being cleaned and will effectively remove petrol deposits from float needles, pilot jets etc, with no physical scrubbing required. Another distinct advantage of cleaning with ultrasonics is the speed of operation - often just one hour is adequate, depending on the amount of build up.
Because of the ultrasonic agitation, 'greener' non-aggressive, non-toxic cleaning agents can be used, and the amount of chemical required is lower than with conventional parts washing.
- Features include degas, delicate and full power modes alongside the standard fluid temperature and cleaning cycle timer controls
- Removes Dirt, Grease, Corrosion - can be used for cleaning Electronic and Mechanical parts. For best results use appropriate cleaning fluid or solvent suitable for the item
- Degas mode - This mode is to be used after a fluid change to rapidly remove air from the fluid so it can provide maximum cleaning effectiveness from the start of the cleaning cycle
- Delicate mode - The cleaner runs at half power which provides a less aggressive cleaning action for fragile/delicate items
- Full-power mode - A powerful deep clean that will clean heavily contaminated items
- Tank and housing made from pressed Stainless Steel
- Includes a wire mesh basket- Will help minimise/reduce ultrasonic hot spots during the cleaning process
Tank size: 505x135x150mm
Basket size: 470x110x100mm
External size: 550x165x310mm