CSX160D Digital Ultrasonic Cleaner
CSX160D Entry Level Digital Ultrasonic Cleaner - 3 Litre
The 3L Ultrasonic Cleaner will clean injectors and individual carburettors and small components.
Using an ultrasonic cleaner will allow non profitable hours spent scrubbing gummed up float bowls and jets etc. to be utilised for more productive tasks. Ultrasonic cleaning works by a process known as cavitation where high frequency sound waves cause microscopic bubbles to form which then violently collapse releasing energy many times greater than that of mechanical brushing. This process will not damage or scratch the surface being cleaned and will effectively remove petrol deposits from float needles, pilot jets etc, with no physical scrubbing required. Another distinct advantage of cleaning with ultrasonics is the speed of operation - often just one hour is adequate, depending on the amount of build up.
Because of the ultrasonic agitation, 'greener' non-aggressive, non-toxic cleaning agents can be used, and the amount of chemical required is lower than with conventional parts washing.
- Features include degas, delicate and full power modes alongside the standard fluid temperature and cleaning cycle timer controls
- Removes Dirt, Grease, Corrosion - can be used for cleaning Electronic and Mechanical parts. For best results use appropriate cleaning fluid or solvent suitable for the item
- Degas mode - This mode is to be used after a fluid change to rapidly remove air from the fluid so it can provide maximum cleaning effectiveness from the start of the cleaning cycle
- Delicate mode - The cleaner runs at half power which provides a less aggressive cleaning action for fragile/delicate items
- Full-power mode - A powerful deep clean that will clean heavily contaminated items
- Tank and housing made from pressed Stainless Steel
- Includes a wire mesh basket- Will help minimise/reduce ultrasonic hot spots during the cleaning process
Tank size: 240x137x100mm
Basket size: 235x120x80mm
External size: 310x290x220mm