CSX250D Digital Ultrasonic Cleaner
CSX250D Digital Ultrasonic Carburettor and Injector Cleaner – 9.5ltr.
Simple to use, time saving with impressive results.
Bikes from countries such as the USA and Japan, where petrol quality is poor, suffer very badly from build up of petrol deposits which are extremely time consuming to remove. In response to requests for a solution to this problem we introduced Ultrasonic Carburettor Cleaners to our range.
Using an ultrasonic cleaner will allow non profitable hours spent scrubbing gummed up float bowls and jets to be utilised performing more productive tasks. Ultrasonic cleaning works by a process known as cavitation where high frequency sound waves cause microscopic bubbles to form which then violently collapse releasing energy many times greater than that of mechanical brushing. This process will not damage or scratch the surface being cleaned and will effectively remove petrol deposits from float needles, pilot jets etc, with no physical scrubbing required. Another distinct advantage of cleaning with ultrasonics is the speed of operation - often just one hour is adequate, depending on the amount of build up.
Because of the ultrasonic agitation, 'greener' non-aggressive, non-toxic cleaning agents can be used, and the amount of chemical required is lower than with conventional parts washing.
- British Made Professional Quality
- One piece stainless steel tank with no corner welds.
- Digital control panel displays time & temperature.
- Thermostatically controlled adjustable integral heater.
- Robust, high performance piezoelectric transducers.
- Integral ultrasonic generator tuned to optimum frequency.
- Digital ultrasonic timer.
- Includes basket, lid & drain.
- Internal Tank Dims: 500x130x150
- Tank Capacity: 9.5 litres