IgnitionMate Duo Analyser
IgnitionMate Duo Analyser - for diagnostic and tuning work
The IgnitionMate Duo is an easily portable tool for engine tuning specialists. Twin HT pickups enable simultaneous display & comparison of two spark current or spark Voltage measurements.
- Displays coil peak voltage pulse intensities on two cylinders simultaneously, captured at 1 µS intervals.
- Compares primary ignition circuit voltages or spark intensities on two cylinders simultaneously.
- Powered by rechargeable internal NiMH batteries.
- Highly precise & sensitive.
- Robust and weather-resistant.
The controls on the lower panel are as follows:
|Upper left yellow switch||Coil peak voltage polarity for Left channel (cylinder # 1). (The higher PkV reading is the correct polarity +/- selection)|
|Upper right yellow switch||Coil peak voltage polarity for Right channel (cylinder # 2)|
|Central selector knob||Selects scale range 400Vpk / 20kV / 40kV / SPARK for both displays|
|Lower left L /Auto /R switch||Selects spark scale ranging to be determined by the LHS display / Automatically / scale ranging determined by the RHS display, (the L & R selections are provided to allow the user to compare the Left & Right displayed results using the L or the R as the basis)|
|Lower central switch||Selects zoom sensitivity for the spark scales of both displays|
|Lower right switch||Is the power switch and selects for internal NiMH /external 12V battery /charging NiMH|