Fuel Pressure Test Kit
Universal fuel pressure & compression test kit in case.
Fuel pressure checking is an essential part of fuel injection system troubleshooting. High fuel pressure can make an engine run rich, while low fuel pressure can make an engine run lean or not at all.
As fuel pressure testing becomes part of many motorcycle service schedules, this tool will become as important as vacuum gauges used to be. The kit covers many current fuel injected motorcycles and ATVs and can be used as a compression tester as well.
Set of three gauges with connectors and adaptors for testing compression and fuel pressure on motorcycles.
- 0-300psi for compression testing
- 0-7bar (0-100psi) for fuel pressure
- 0-1bar (0-100kPa) for low pressure fuel
- Spark Plug Sizes: 8, 10, 12, 14mm
- Hose lengths: 220mm
- Fuel Connector Sizes: 6.4mm & 7.9mm snap connector