Chain Alignment Tool
Laser Chain Alignment Tool
£30.83 + VAT (£36.99 inc)
N.B. picture shows PROCAT-L with simulated laser line for explanatory purposes
Laser motorcycle chain & rear wheel alignment tool. Check chain and belt alignment with laser precision in seconds!
No more relying on inaccurate chain adjustment marks.
Simply hold the C.A.T. against the rear sprocket and aim the laser along the drive chain. Helps minimise wear to chain and sprockets. Ideal tool for the end user and professionals alike.
· Suitable for all chain & belt-driven motorcycles.
· Fast and easy to use
· Compact design (55mm x 57mm x 20mm)
· Precision German build quality
· Accurate to 0.05%
· Extends chain & sprocket life
· Optimises handling & performance
· Integral long-life LR44 batteries included
· Highly accurate chain adjustment.
· Improves bike performance, minimises chain and sprocket wear.
· Delivered with a carry case, belt adaptor and batteries.
· End-user & Professional versions available.
NEW! Now there are 2 versions – Standard (dot Laser) and Professional (line Laser)
Operationally the only difference between the two is that one turns the dot version to check the chain alignment and with the Professional version, one holds it still. Otherwise there is no functional difference – both will give you the same super accurate alignment and save your chain life. Hence, for occasional use, the standard version is ideal and for repeated use, the professional version is the one to have.
Professional version (order code PROCAT-L) incorporates a laser line generator instead of the laser "dot" of the standard version. Price: £74.99 + VAT
Also available is the new Kart version with a laser dot – PROCAT-K. Price: £39.99 + VAT
Call or email for further details.
Dealer discount available for resellers.