Roller Brake Tester
Specifically designed motorcycle Roller Brake Tester.
DVSA approved for Class 1 and 2 testing in the UK.
The DE9015 series Roller Brake Tester has been specifically designed in conjunction with the Motor Cycle Industry for the testing of solo and combination motorcycles.
The compact unit comprises a flush fitting roller bed with cover plate and a wall or pedestal mounted display console providing clear and accurate test results. The rollers are resin bonded for long life, and grit covered for maximum adhesion under all test conditions.
- Automatic operation as rollers stop at wheel slip, with gauge pointer locking so indicating maximum brake force achieved.
- Remote controlled operation as standard.
- Accurate test procedure supported by optional printed test report sheet.
- Suitable for use as standalone diagnostic unit.
- Increased efficiency with simple, fast and accurate one-man operation.
- DVSA approved, as required by UK legislation, for the statutory testing of motorcycles and combinations (Class I and II).
- Diagnostic display for brake faults like oval drums, warped & cracked disks etc.
- No requirement for a high friction floor surface.
- Integral weighing of axle weight & automatic brake efficiency calculation.
- MOT approved by the Vehicle Inspectorate
- Bi-directional operation
- Flush fitting roller set allows compact bay layouts
- Full infra-red remote control
- Easy to use with automatic calculations during test
- Highly accurate for consistent, reliable results
- Printer port & RS232 port as standard
- Integral automatic 4 point weighing system
- Analogue & digital display of brake force
- Digital display of maximum brake force, bike weight and calculated brake efficiency percentage
- Built-in one button mode for sidecar testing
- Includes tests for linked brake systems
- Check for warped disks / oval drums
- Automatic zero calibration point
- Wheel slip roller stop
- Epoxy coated rollers
- Motor protection against ingress of water
- Easy drive out mode
- Low speed rollers to avoid 'kick out'
- Manual emergency stop button built in on display.
- Delivery, installation (in prepared site), commissioning, certification & on-site training is included in the price.
|Roller bed unit size (LWH)||80 x 62 x 31cm|
|Roller distance between centres||400mm|
|Co-efficient of friction dry/wet||0.9/0.6|
|Slip roller diameter||80mm|
|Brake force measurement range||300kg|
|230V 50Hz Single Phase||25Amp|
|Maximum axle load||750kg|
|Weighing system||4 cell|
|Power/Signal Cable length||8m (longer on request)|
|Temperature working range||0-60°C|