Cooling System Tester Kit
The world's first radiator pressure tester that doesn't use adaptors.
The Cooling System Tester has a unique inflatable bladder sealing system enabling the analyser to attach to almost all motorcycles. It fits bayonet and threaded filter necks on radiators and header tanks.
An adjustable relief valve allows specified system pressure to be maintained while carrying out the following tests with engine running:
- System pressure.
- Engine running temperature.
- Thermostat operating temperatures.
- Fan cut-in temperature.
It is able to locate leaks from:
- Head gaskets.
- Radiator and heater cores.
- Water pumps and hoses.
Other features include:
- Adjustable relief valve maintains specified system pressure 0-30 PSI, 0-205 Kpa.
- Fluid drain tube allows coolant to be returned to the coolant reservoir or safely collected in a container for recycling.
- Combustion leak test fluid can be used in conjunction with the analyser.